Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not too interesting

Not much to report right now. Although I am so happy it is March now. It may still feel and look like winter outside but March just says spring. I am looking forward to warmer days with sunshine. I can't believe that daylight savings is this weekend. I like having more sun in the day but I will really miss that one hour of sleep. Speaking of sleeping. I am not sleeping well at night. I just can't get comfy and the baby moves like non stop. Last night she woke me a few times by giving me great kicks to the ribs. Then on top of that I have to pee every two hours. Now I remember that the last eight weeks of pregnancy seems like two trimesters put together. I think that this month will go by fast. My mom is coming to visit next week and we will put the nursery together. Easter is in March this year and Grisham's second birthday is at the end of the month. Lots to look forward to.

No comments: