Monday, March 10, 2008

Cars, Grisham and Dogs




Hi fellow blog followers. I hope you all have enjoyed our blog as much as I have. I feel more connected to our friends and family members. I finally had a chance to get pictures of our new cars. Haven't had a chance to get them to the car wash. Now that the snow from our big blizzard (16-20 inches) is melting, I probably won't be able to wash them for a while.
The dogs seem to really like the snow. They love to make new paths all around the yard. They actually want to be outside for a good portion of the day. We are babysitting a dog this week. His name is Samson. He is a 6year old Yellow English Lab. He is beautiful and BIG. He is somewhere around the 100 pound mark. He is such a love and he plays well with our girls. I think it will be great having Samson around.
Grisham loves to wear daddy's surgical caps. He was nice enough to stop his play and smile for a picture. I think we may have another surgeon in the making. What do you think?

2 comments:

Carol (MOM) said...

Dearests, The cars are beautiful, and Grisham looks so darn cute in Dad's surgical cap. The snow is awesome. Janie looks so little in all that snow. I wonder how much will still be around come Thurs. I am so looking forward to coming to see you all. Love you, mom

mom said...

I am so glad I finally found this page. I miss you guys and girls so much and this makes me feel closer to you. I've shared the pictures with my coworkers. Hope that is ok. Love mom