Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Time Pictures







FINALLY!!! I got my pictures on the computer. So we have a lot of ground to cover. Pretty much the entire summer. First I will start of with random pictures of the kids. Eating, playing, being silly! That is what kids do best, right! Genevieve tried on a pair of my heels and did a pretty good job of walking around in them. One morning Grisham decided to stuff his socks with his blankets...I know silly right! Carolyn is now eating in her high chair. So cute:)

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

great pics honey. I love the one of Scott and the kids fishing. Grisham did the blankies in the socks thing one time when we took care of them when you guys went to Chester. Too funny. Genevieve is an independent little soul and Carolyn is just plain sweet. So cute seeing Genevieve clomp around in your heels. She'll love the ones Grandma has here for the girls to dress up. Looking forward to all of you being closer:)