Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Fairtastic!!
















It's Fairtastic was the theme for this years fair. It is also our last Ohio state fair. We had a great afternoon, walking around seeing all the animals, eating way too much and people watching. We stopped at the lego land for the kids. Grisham was being a great lion! We tried to convince Grisham to go down the giant slide with daddy but he did not want anything to do with it so Scott took the older kids to the petting zoo while Carolyn and I took a break in the grass. She also had a major explosion so I needed to get that cleaned up. Of course while we were waiting I had a chance to watch the fair goers. Sometimes it interests me and sometimes it grosses me out. Ok...so people watching at the fair mostly grosses me out. Not as much as people watching at a water park but is right up there. After a few hours we had our fill of fairtastic things and went home.

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Fun! My boys would have love the lego area, looks like Grisham did too!

chris and diane said...

so fun!

Mary said...

Hmm, somehow we missed Lego Land.