Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Genevieve






















Two years ago today Genevieve Elizabeth Ascherin Hinze was born. I think her first two years went so much faster than Grisham's. She was a newborn and then bam a toddler and now she is two. There are many words to describe her. Fiery, independent, sweet, fashionista are just a few. Some of her favorite things to do are play with her baby dolls, eat, eat and did I mention eat. I swear she has a hollow leg. She is extremely curious about everything. I am constantly finding her getting into something. She loves her brother and sister very much. Genevieve is a true daddy's girl. I can't describe the love I have for her. She is amazing little girl and I am so blessed to be her mommy.
Saturaday we had her party. We invited a few friends over for some hotdogs and cake. It was very chilly outside but the kids didn't seem to mind it at all. They jumped on the trampoline, played on the swingset, bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Soon it was cake time and boy did Genevieve enjoy her cake. She got it everywhere. I caught Grisham going into the living room to open Genevieve's presents a few times. He was just trying to be a good big brother by helping. Wink Wink!! I think it was a great party and we have some great memories.

1 comment: