Friday, April 16, 2010

Day off










I had an unplanned day off yesterday. So we went up to the zoo for the morning to see the animals. Since I started to watch three kids plus with my own three it makes it very difficult to get out and do stuff with the kids. As soon as I found out that I would have no extra kids I made plans for the day. I was a little sad that we could not find any friends available to join us but we were not going to let that stop us from going out. We went to see the snakes of course, stopped by the flamingos and manatees. Then headed over to Australia to see the kangaroos and koalas. It was such a beautiful sunny day I think I could have stayed all day but by noon the kids were so tired I was pushing all three on the stroller. My backside got a work out!! I have been craving Bob Evans pancakes so we went there for lunch. Genevieve loves to wear my sunglasses. I call her Hollywood when she wears them. Isn't she just glamorous. After a nice lunch went home for some much needed naps.

A few days ago we got our trampoline. It was a surprise for the kids. When Scott's parents were hers after Carolyn was born we went up to Rainbow play systems for some fun indoor play. Scott had a chance to jump on the spring less trampoline and he decided that we would get one this spring. In March there was a great sale on them so I bought one and they installed it on Monday. We have had a blast on it.

No comments: