Monday, November 9, 2009

Zoo In November!! Are You Crazy!!










No we are not crazy just really desperate to get out of the house. Thankfully it was a bit warm today. I don't think it ever reached the 70 degrees that the weather guys were calling for but it wasn't bad at all. We made our usual rounds, the reptiles, fish, manatees and gorillas. I had Brenner today so he and Genevieve rode in the stroller and Grisham walked. He did a great job. He did start to complain close to the end and Tess ( a medical student that is staying with us) carried him out to the van. So nice of her. I would have been the mean mommy and made him walk. Oh well I guess that is what extra hands are for. I think the greatest part of the day was when the kids were exploring the submarine in the aquarium. They all got hands on experience with the sub. The fish were pretty cool too.

No comments: