Friday, August 14, 2009

Five Years of Marriage




I can hardly believe that five years ago today Scott and I were married. So much has happened in the years it hardly seems possible that it just five years. It has been an amazing journey and I can't imagine my life any other way. Moving to Ohio shortly after getting married really help us form our foundation. We had no one else to rely on but each other. Our first pregnancy and birth of our son Grisham was a highlight of my life. Shortly after his birth came medical school graduation. I was so proud of him that day!! All his hard work was going to pay off. Little did I know how rough residency would be. Talk about a roller coaster of ups and downs!! Losing the second pregnancy was difficult but I am so glad we had each other. The birth of Genevieve was another highlight. She brings such joy to our growing family. Five years and three moves. From the ghetto of Columbus to the ghetto of Dublin (yes, it does exist) to our cozy home here in Galloway. So many memories and I am excited for the ones to come. Graduating from residency is probably the most anticipated. So so close but years away. Another baby to come early next year. Yippeee! I am so glad that we decided to share our lives together. This is just the tip of the ice berg. Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful man! Thanks for picking me babe!! I love you with all my heart:)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats!

Carol (MOM) said...

Congratulations Kids, Sorry I have been remiss in keeping up on your blog. With all that has happened in recent weeks and Grandma Ann in the office/spare bedroom, I haven't been able to get on the computer as much. I am so happy for you in this milestone. Just keep your focus on your Savior and all will fall into His plan. You have had a busy five years and so very much to look forward to, try not to rush it and enjoy the journey. I love you and pray for each of you daily.Love, Mom