Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Appointment.

Friday afternoon I went to the OB for a check up. My friend Keren came over to watch the kids. Thanks so much Keren!! All went well. I got to hear the heart beat for the first time. One of the most wonderful sounds in the world!! At the last appointment I had a blood draw and the doctor had the results. A few things popped up. First, I found out that I am non immune to Rubella. So after the baby is born I have to be vaccinated for that. Weird! Second, my blood sugar that day was 52. Normal range is like between 60-100. The doctor asked me if I was fasting! No, of course I wasn't but that was earlier in the pregnancy and I was having a lot of trouble keeping anything down. I also found out that I am down another 5 pounds. I already have the doctor nervous but I have tried to reassure her that this is all normal for my pregnancies. She asked that I keep a candy bar on me all the time:) I will go back in two weeks for another blood draw and then September 18, around 20 weeks, I will go in for the ultrasound. I am so excited that the time to find out the sex is almost here. I can't wait to see if my theory is right. That's it for now.

No comments: