Friday, July 4, 2008

Moo Cow Moo!!


I feel like a cow. I have so much milk my freezer is packed full. I have a dozen gallon size bags full of frozen breast milk. I may have to start throwing away what I pump. I have a hard time doing that. I feel it is such a waste. When Grisham was breast feeding my supply was not keeping up with demand so sometimes I had to supplement with formula. I hope that I won't have to do that with Genevieve. If I keep up like this I could probably feed a third world country. Genevieve is not even three months yet. What is my freezer going to look like in three more months. Move over steaks, make room for more mommy moo juice!

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

You can donate it to the Children's Hospital. My OB told me about that - they are in dire need for preemie babies and other babies with illness to get the nutrients...

chris and diane said...

you are hilarous, my cow friend! that is an admirable collection of milk.