Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ice Cream, Ice Cream We All Scream for Ice Cream












We are enjoying much better weather today. The kids and I went to the zoo and Scott went golfing. After the zoo, we went to McDonald's for free ice cream. Grisham had never really liked ice cream. I ordered it thinking that I would have to eat most of it. I think he has changed his mind about ice cream. He had to hold the cone too. He flipped out when I insisted on holding it. Well, I caved and let him hold it and make a mess of himself. He had a good time eating it. I had a good time watching him. He is turning into such an independent person.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Genevieve is so beautiful! I love the hat! I wish Leah would wear hers.

I love the picture of Grisham staring into the aquarium and all you can see is a black silhouette.

Carol (MOM) said...

Laura, you are becoming quite the photographer. I love the picture of Genevieve in her little hat. She is all eyes, just like her mommy!!!:) I also love the picture of Grisham's ice cream face. Also, a mommy trait.. Thank you for all the pics and your commentaries, it makes the distance easier to bear. Love you all, Mombo (mom)

chris and diane said...

i am cracking up at that pic of grisham with his face smashed down in the cone!! how perfect!