Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Golf






Summer has arrived here in Columbus. Tomorrows high will be in the 90's. I love summer. The best part of summer is outdoor activities. Scott loves to play golf. He has decided that this summer he is going to play as much as possible. I thinks its great because it seems to be a stress relief activity for him. Recently Scott went on ebay and bought a set of clubs for me. He wants me to golf with him. The only kind of golf I have ever played is miniature golf and hitting a few at the driving range. I look forward to spending time with Scott. Hopefully he will be patient with me. Now if I could just find a reliable babysitter.
Scott also got Grisham a golf set. He totally loves it. He can get pretty crazy swinging the club. You should see the smile on his face when he finally connects with the ball. Scott tries to show him how to hit it correctly but Grisham is too excited. I love to sit back and watch them play together. They are so much alike. They both can go from one extreme to the next in seconds. Grisham is having fun and laughing and then throws a fit because he is frustrated. Yes honey, you do the same thing too. I love my men.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

I'll babysit, I'll babysit, I'll babysit......Love Carol (mom)