Monday, May 19, 2008

Woof Woof



Hey everyone. Life has become so busy. I started back to work and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, I may even consider taking on one more baby. Genevieve is doing so well. I think it is amazing how effortless it has been to integrate her into the family. It feels like she has always been here with us. I think newborns are my favorite. I know the up late , awake every few hours is rough but one look at that sweet face and it is all worth it. Call me crazy, but I can't help but start thinking about the next one. Life is good. Any way, I was going through some pictures and I found this one of our hairy babies. Scott's dad took this picture when they were here a few weeks ago. The statues were house warming gifts from the in-laws and if you have been to our house you know that they greet you at our front door (the statues and the dogs). Scott thought it would be cool to get a picture of the girls with their statues. They did well sitting in the yard posing. Aren't they beautiful.

No comments: