Thursday, May 8, 2008

I think she is the most beautiful girl!!













I know I may be biased here but I think Genevieve is the most beautiful little baby girl. We had our last professional photo session today. The pictures that I am posting today are from Saturdays session. All of these shots are of her awake. I could not get her to go to sleep. Today's session we got a few of her asleep but not many. I will post those at a later time. If anyone has questions about the photographer, let me know. Becca is just starting her business and she absolutely loves taking photos of kids and babies. She is a mom herself and is so good with kids. She even got Grisham to smile for some pictures. We are planning on getting family pictures end of May. I am looking forward to working with Becca again. I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I do.

2 comments:

Ashli said...

I LOVE the pictures! I agree that she is definitely beautiful and you are one lucky mommy!

the4bulls said...

You are right on every count! Becca is a great photographer - and Genevieve is soooooo beautiful. Little girls just melt your heart, don't they???