Thursday, May 29, 2008

Auntie Sarah












My sister Sarah came for a visit this week. This was the first time out here since last summer. She said that she was coming to see me but I know that she was really just coming out here to see Grisham and meet Genevieve :) It was so nice having her here. We did all sorts of things together. She arrived last Thursday and left today. Last weekend we went and got my hair cut, went to lunch and did some shopping. It was just us girls. Grisham stayed home and played with Daddy. Later we all went out to Easton for dinner . We have been having nice warm weather so we tried to do things outside. Monday we went to the zoo. That was a lot of fun. We saw the gorillas, tigers, lions, elephants and more. We went to the aquarium (Grisham's favorite). He could spend hours watching the fish. The week went by so fast. I was sad to see her go but I know that she was ready to get home to her husband and quiet, kidless household. I really enjoyed having another adult to talk to during the day. Thanks Sarah. I miss you already!!!!

No comments: