Monday, October 24, 2011

New Pics of Hadley

Hadley is now three weeks old. Hard to believe it was just a short time ago that she was born. Hadley fits in perfectly with our little family. She is such a great baby. The kids adore their baby Haddy (her nick name). Hadley is an amazing sleeper and eater. I am breastfeeding but pumping all the time. So she eats about 4 oz at a time and gets up once in the night. I am truly blessed. While we had family here Scott and I were able to go out on a date. It was wonderful having time with just the two of us. We enjoyed a delicious steak dinner and I had a lovely glass of Riesling wine. Yummy!! We are somewhat back to a regular routine. Life is good. God is good!










2 comments:

Mary said...

She is so precious, Laura!

Carol (MOM) said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the pics of all the kids. Carolyn is looking so grown up and Grisham and Genevieve are soo sweet. I can't get over how filled out and beautiful little Hadley is. You and Scott make beautiful babies. Thank you so much for the update, I can't wait to show off at work tomorrow.