Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Introducing....



















Hadley Rebekah Jo Hinze!! Born Monday October 3, 2011 at 2:37 pm. Weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 in long. We are so blessed and unbelievably happy with our new addition. Grisham, Genevieve and Carolyn love baby sister. I am sure the feeling is mutual. Life this past week has been a blur. It seems like Hadley has always been here. Grandparents have been very helpful with the older kids while I get to focus most of my attention on Hadley. This weeks goal is to get back into our routine (well as close as I can get with a new born). I will have more pictures of Hadley's first week home in the next post. So until then...

2 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations to all of you!! She is beautiful!!! Awesome name!
Connie

Carol (MOM) said...

We cherish our time with you and the family. You've got another sweetheart there. Looking forward to more pics as they change so quickly at this young age. We'll be patient as I know you are busy. Is Hadley still sleeping well for you???