Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Been Too Long
















It has been too long since my last post. Much has happened just not a whole lot of time to post about it. The latest is my mom and sister coming into town. They come every year for spring break. I love having them both here, makes me miss home so much. We have been able to get out and do a few fun things. We went to Bob Evans for breakfast on Saturday, Monday Sarah and I went to Kenneth's for a hair cut and high light. Then later we went shopping. Scott has wanted me to go and buy some new clothes and since I have no clue what looks good I waited until my sister was in town to help. We scored big time at Kohls. Never knew how much I love that store. Wednesday we got out with all six kids. We went to Kelly's house for play group. We had a small birthday party for Grisham. His birthday isn't until the 24th but we won't be able to get out of the house next week to celebrate with friends. With Mom and Sarah's help it was easy. The kids loved the cupcakes, especially Brenner. He was such a mesh. Genevieve did a great job with just eating the icing. Silly girl!! The weather has been amazing. Sun shining and temperatures in the 60's. Needless to say our mornings and afternoons are being spent outside.
Carolyn is almost seven weeks. I can't believe it. She is doing great. She is sleeping at least six hours at night and is such a happy baby. She smiles and lights up the world. I never thought that I would love having girls so much.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ah, it's been too long since we've been over. I can't believe Carolyn is 7 weeks old!

Enjoy the time you have with your family. It always goes by so fast :(