Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cosi















Monday morning the kids and I went to Cosi, the science center. There was a new exhibit and it was just an excuse to get out of the house before we got more snow. Yes, more snow!! I will have a post about that later. Anyway, we got to Cosi around 10. We were supposed to meet up with Mary but I was an idiot and did not check my email so we missed each other. We did run into each other at the Grossology exhibit but Mary and the kids were on their way out. The Grossology was pretty gross. Icky yucky body functions. Grisham and Genevieve had fun climbing in the snotty nose and sliding down the intestine slide. There was a gigantic operation table, just like the game. So much information about the gross stuff. After we toured a few more exhibits and a quick round in the play area we had lunch and then home. By this time the snow had really picked up and took us about 45 minutes to get home. I really do love the science center and I kick myself all the time for not getting a family membership. Maybe next year.

3 comments:

Three Peas said...

get one from anniston museum (i think it's in AL) - it's only $35 for an annual family membership and you will get access all over the US to museums :)

Mary said...

I must have made it home just in time!

chris and diane said...

if i were a current family picture of your family, where would i be?!?! i waaaaaaaaaaaant one! my pic of you is missing a certain important someone. :) do you have one you could send me? or post? please please please?!?