Friday, April 18, 2008

Playtime





























Today is the last day that I will have one child. Grisham and I spent this morning with Mary and the kids. We went to Grove City Church of the Nazarene to play in their maga structure. The boys stayed firmly on the ground though. Grisham is a little small to climb in the tunnels and Greg is scared of heights. Grisham did climb into the shoot hoops basketball game. He thought it was very funny. Boy, did they have fun wrestling each other. They had a blast taking turns chasing one another. Mary and I had a great talk and enjoyed watching the boys have fun. Leah, such a sweetheart, is doing such a great job crawling. She crawled over to me for some lovin. She is soooo sweet. After playing we decided to take the kids to McDonalds for lunch. This was Grisham's first Happy Meal. He seemed to enjoy it very much, especially the fries. Well, this time tomorrow I will be working hard to add to our family. I am so excited but nervous. Pray that all goes well. Mom and Dad I can't wait to see you tonight. I better get back to cleaning!

4 comments:

chris and diane said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you go in to get that baby out! i can't wait to hear all about her. you can do it!!!

Mary said...

Oh, Laura, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow. You are a great mom and will really enjoy having a princess around the house.

the4bulls said...

I am soo excited to meet Genevieve! I hope she flies right out and it is quick and painless! :-)

Ashli said...

Our prayers are with you for a quick delivery and healthy baby and mom! We can't wait to meet her!