Friday, August 3, 2012

Art Project





We have been in our house for one year. I think it is about time that I start or at least attempt to put things on the walls. I saw this great art project article in my Parenting magazine. It appeared to be very simple. You print of  letter, in my case I printed two G's, one C and one H. Then I measured the crayons to fit all around the letters and used hot glue to set them. I started with the H, because I thought it would be the easiest letter. It was:) I cut the crayons with a sharp utility knife. I chose a multi color palate since I am planning on displaying them in the kids' playroom. The whole project did not take long, I did it while the kids were napping. I found some great shadow boxes at Hobby Lobby to finish of the project.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those are so cute Laura!