Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas

Hello friends. I know it is the Eve of our Saviors birth but I decided that today was better to leave our Christmas greeting. We hope that you all have a wonderful celebration and are able to spend the next few days with those you love. Please remember the true meaning of this season, Jesus Christ! If it wasn't for Him we wouldn't have the season to celebrate. Please tell your children the real Christmas story and maybe just maybe sing Happy Birthday Jesus. We love you all and will be back after the New Year with lots of pictures and possibly video. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Scott and the kids! Hope to be able to see you when you are back in my neighborhood....I mentioned to Scott maybe supper at my house! Hopefully something will work out! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mary said...

Merry Christmas!